Thursday, February 19, 2009

Withdrawing from Dubai and Davis Cup

17.02.2009

Dear Fans,

Today I am disappointed to announce that I am withdrawing from both Dubai and the Davis Cup tie in the United States. This was a hard decision to make as I am missing not only one of my favorite events on tour in Dubai but I am also missing out on an opportunity to help my country try and move on to the next round of Davis Cup. After injuring my back last fall, I did not have enough time to strengthen it completely. As a precautionary measure, I will use the next few weeks to make sure the back injury is fully rehabilitated and I am ready for the rest of the 2009 season.

As always, thanks for your continued support.

Roger

接在納豆之後也宣佈了退出杜拜賽事

反正....某人去年第一輪就出局

今年參不參加都一樣,不會影響積分(這算是好事嗎??)

休息一下也好,我可以少熬夜看球賽XDDDD

這次我們的英文小老師使用了

not only....but (also)的句型唷

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

我同事的暱稱....
也可以送給你


若為健康故...杜拜皆可拋....


加油呀!兩位

Sherry said...

是啊是啊,說的沒錯

排名誠可貴
冠軍價更高
若為健康故
法網亦可拋~~~~~~~

讓偶棉家小費也拿一下咩>///<

厚~~寫一寫結果自己很想去看法網了
3/1要賣票了....好想去好想去